October 1st, 2015 : 6:30 PM
This Festival of NoSQL, NewSQL & Big Data attracts technologists from all over the New York Area who are interested in staying relevant in the innovative and fast-paced world of real time data challenges.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see our Wall Street technologist pioneer, Jeffrey M. Birnbaum describe practical innovations in HPC that minimize the burden and complexity of databases systems while affording scalability as chips, networks, and storage technologies improve. From the people who brought you the “Taxi Tracker” - we have upped our game and are prepared to highlight what you can do now with Big Data in Real Time.
October 7th, 2015
The conference is for C-level executives and technology decision makers from hedge funds, trading firms, prop shops, banks, brokers, trading venues, regulatory outfits and financial service providers.
60East Technologies is proud to be on the panel with top technologists on Wall St discussing how to build systems that scale to meet the unbridled growth requirements of Quants and Electronic Trading. Our founder and Wall St. technology pioneer Jeffrey M. Birnbaum, will share insights on how market leaders can leverage some of the most recent innovations in hardware and software.
11:40 AM : Next-generation infrastructure, data storage and latency management tools for high-performance trading
- Ultra low latency: ticker plants and order execution gateways
- Measuring latency; how fast do you need to be?
- Microwave lines, dark fiber and maximizing network infrastructure
- What’s new in storage and how should you invest?
- Containerization vs. virtualization – how can you leverage container technology to increase operational efficiency, boost scalability, facilitate application development and lower costs?
- Jeffrey M. Birnbaum, Founder & CEO, 60East Technologies
- David Rukshin, Chief Technology Officer, WorldQuant
- Pravil Gupta, Chief Technology Officer, Quadeye Trading