60EAST TECHNOLOGIES, INC
Effective as of May 25, 2018
Definitions of Significant Terms
Cookies -- small files stored on your computer or mobile device.
Data Processors -- any natural or legal person such as a Service Provider who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) -- any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
General Data Protection Regulation -- GDPR
Personal Data -- data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Service; Site -- the (https://www.crankuptheamps.com/)[https://www.crankuptheamps.com] website operated by 60East Technologies, Inc.
Service Providers -- Third party companies and individuals that facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. A Service Provider is a type of Data Processor.
Usage Data -- data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Collection and Use
We collect two types of information from you to provide and improve our Service: (a) Personal Data and other information that you voluntarily provide to us, including if you wish to download an evaluation copy of our software product or purchase a product subscription, sign up for our mailing list, contact us, or post on our blog, and (b) Usage Data that is derived automatically from your visit to the Site through automated tracking mechanisms such as analytics or cookies
1. Personal Information That You Voluntarily Provide
If you choose to use our Service, such as by downloading an evaluation copy of our software product, purchasing a subscription, subscribing to out electronic mailing list, contacting us via email, making a posting on our blog, or by visiting the Site, we require or may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, zip/postal code, city, province
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (or IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
In order to host and administer the Site, improve its quality, and provide better content, the Company may use, or may engage third parties who will use, cookies and tracking technology, explained below, to track the activity on our Service.
Examples of cookies that we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
3. Our Use of Data
60East Technologies, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain and improve our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news and general information about services and events.
If you are a visitor or customer and you have provided your Personal Data, we may use this information to contact you for account, billing, service and activity related notices, questions, and responses.
We may also use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us through the unsubscribe link, by following instructions provided in any email we send, or by contacting us.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights; and/or
- We need to process it to comply with a legal obligation.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analytical purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data In Event of Business Transaction
Disclosure for Law Enforcement Purposes
Under certain circumstances 60East Technologies, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
60East Technologies, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of 60East Technologies, Inc.;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the general public; and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us and we take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data, but be advised that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, and we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of information involved, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" Signals Under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. However, we do not support Do Not Track.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR
60East Technologies, Inc. strives to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to 60East Technologies, Inc.'s processing of your personal information, even if you previously gave consent.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to your requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google Analytics does not recognize the Do Not Track setting on browsers.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google and Google Analytics please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy.
2. Other Service Providers
In addition to Google Analytics, we may employ other Service Providers. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform Service Provider tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Data for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Disclaimer of Liability for Information Provided by Site Users
We are not liable or responsible for the Personal Data or other information you or any user chooses to submit in any publicly accessible forums this Site may maintain, such as our Blog, a bulletin board, or chat room. We are also not liable or responsible for the Personal Data or other information you or any user transmits to the Company voluntarily without having been requested to do so by the Company.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email:
- By postal mail:
60East Technologies Inc.
10620 Southern Highlands Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Last Updated: June 20, 2019