In this new video, Jeffrey Birnbaum from 60East describes how version 4.0 of AMPS, currently in preview, makes it easy to build data-intensive applications.
Jeffrey walks through a sample application and shows how the application uses AMPS to:
- Focus on just the data of interest through AMPS content filtering
- Use out of focus notifications to prune data that is no longer relevant
- Solve startup problems (the “late joiner problem”) with the state of the world
- Query the AMPS “flight recorder” or DVR (the transaction log)
- Use historical queries to answer business questions
Watch this video to learn how AMPS can add time travel to your application.